You can send your artwork to us by:
- Uploading your artwork to our server during ordering step or,
- Select [Upload Artwork Later] and email the artwork to us later or,
- Share WeTransfer, Google Drive or any cloud share link to us in the order instruction box or,
- Contact us or Live Chat for assistance.
You will receive a "Pending / Awaiting Artwork" email notification in the Order Section which means your order is put on hold. You are required to resend the corrected artwork by clicking the [Upload Artwork] action.
If we do not hear from you, or receive your corrected artwork within 30 days, your order will be considered null and void.
WESTSTAR will usually inform you of an error by email after checking your artwork.
All goods are delivered by our appointed courier. WESTSTAR only works with reliable courier service providers that have good track records.
Go to [My Account] > [Shipping Address] and update your address. (You need to do this before you place an order.) After you have updated your profile, please contact our customer service so we can take note of the changes. Note: any change of information after your order is submitted may cause a delay in the production and delivery of your goods to your address.
You can change to a different address during the ordering step (Step 04: Payment / Shipping Details).
1. Select "Edit" shipping address
2. Add New Address by fill in the form and select “submit”
Edit Current Address by select “edit” button, fill in the form and “submit”
Anyone residing in Malaysia who is 18 years old and above is eligible for Membership. However, approval of membership is subject to the discretion of the management of WESTSTAR Digital Sdn Bhd.
Employees of WESTSTAR Digital Sdn Bhd, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, and suppliers are not eligible.
Being a WESTSTAR member allows you to enjoy our special members-only promotions and discounts to have great savings on your purchases and reduce costs.
Sign up for free here or click the Sign Up button at top of the page.
Your online transactions are done via a protected WESTSTAR server. We routinely check and update our security perimeters to ensure all information and data stored on our server is not compromised.
Either your username or password or both are incorrect. You will have to reset your password or retrieve your username: Click on the [Forgot Password?] link and key-in the information according to the instructions. We will send you an email with a link which you will need to click on in order to reset your password.
If you have detected an error only after submitting your order to us, ONLY IF your order is not yet in the printing process. Kindly contact Customer Service immediately, so that we can put your job on hold until you make the necessary amendments. In such a case, please note that there will be a delay in the completion and delivery of your goods.
1. Design on your own with our Online Designer Studio (available for certain product only)
- Select “Custom Design” during ordering step to create your artwork online
2. Graphic Design Services
- Email or contact us to request for a quote on our design services
Yes, but you need get quote and check on the size availability for print. Please follow our product sizes. These are the sizes that we highly recommend that serve majority needs.
While we strive to send your completed order out on time, the exact time of its arrival to your doorstep will depend on the courier service company. Although the courier service company we have engaged delivers to most places, some areas require longer delivery time due to inconsistent demand and sometimes lack of road infrastructure.
To track the shipment of your goods, you will receive an email notification of order status when is being shipped along with courier tracking details
Our appointed courier service provider delivers to all states in Malaysia. However, some areas require longer delivery time due to inconsistent demand and sometimes lack of road infrastructure.
Our courier service provider would normally contact you in advance of delivery. Please inform them if you wish your goods to be delivered at a specific time. Another way would be to use WESTSTAR's Change Address Option when placing your order. This option allows you to have your goods delivered to you at a different address other then your default address in your profile.
While we are committed to the timely delivery of goods to all our members, we cannot guarantee you 100% punctuality due to factors such as Acts of God, national emergencies and the efficiency of the courier service company. Also, some areas require longer delivery time due to inconsistent demand and sometimes lack of road infrastructure.
- Your courier service outlet in your area is inconsistent
- Delivery day falls on Saturday
- The courier service outlet in your zone is closed for a public holiday
- Production delay due to re-print
Contact our Customer Service at email@example.com or call 03-41612688.
Provide us your order reference number and tell us the problem. We'll try to sort it out as soon as possible.
Yes. All information sent to WESTSTAR is kept with the strictest of confidentiality. Moreover, we only offer our services to design-print professionals, and not end-users.
If you are not satisfied with your printed goods, please write to our Customer Service within 1 week (7 days) of receiving your order. Please include your order number and reason for dissatisfaction. If you have not received your order within the specified delivery time, please write to us at Feedback not later than 1 week (7 days) from the date of the specified delivery time. Our Customer Service department will review your request and work with you to meet your expectations.
PLEASE NOTE: We will only reprint or refund the cost of any product that fails to meet the conditions under the General Expectation on Printing Outcome (Customer Terms & Conditions, point #5). However, we are not responsible for typing, image, or design errors introduced by customers in the artwork/document creation process. In an effort to keep costs down and pass those savings along to our customers, WESTSTAR does not review artwork/documents for content or spelling.
Please refer to Product Specification section in product page.
Most completed goods are securely packed in paper cartons labelled with content information such as customer"s name and delivery address, product type, quantity and handling instructions.
Adobe Acrobat Document (PDF). You can get the information by viewing our Artwork Specifications.
Yes, you can change and cancel the design after submitting your artwork, ONLY IF your order is not yet in the printing process. Kindly contact Customer Service to check the status of your order.
No. It is a known fact within the printing industry that 100% process colour accuracy is not presently possible with the current print technology. Therefore, even if a printing company were to employ highly experienced personnel including the latest press technology, the outcome of colour of the printed product will always differ from the original artwork. The level of difference however is subject from printing company to printing company. Other factors that may cause colour deviation:
- Paper Stock: The quality of paper, its surface and brightness can affect exact outcome of printing colours.
- Humidity Levels: Damp weather can cause saturation of ink colours.
- Make of Press Machines: Different press machines produce different colour results.
- Monitor Displays and Colour Settings: Unmatching calibration of monitor colour or colour settings (RGB, CMYK) can misrepresent final colour of output.
Yes you can, as long as what you are printing does not conflict with the Malaysian printing and publication law. We will not print jobs that contain offensive literature or images. This includes information that are politically, religiously or racially, sensitive. We will not be responsible for any infringement of artwork content.
Yes, you can. Kindly arrange with Customer Service
Short for Cyan-Magenta-Yellow-Key (Black), and pronounced as separate letters. CMYK is a colour model in which all colours are described as a mixture of these four process colour. CMYK is the standard colour model used in offset printing for full-colour documents. Because such printing uses inks of these four basic colours, it is often called four-colour printing.
Yes. You have to keep to our printing specifications for our standard WESTSTAR products. This is to ensure the quality consistency of our products and to keep your cost down. For special print requests (customization) for Loose Sheet, we have a custom order request form Get Quote accessible on your Online Account panel.
Yes, whether you are a small business or a large conglomerate, create everything you need to connect to your clientele, employees, and investors. Construct printed items like books, event prints, or even marketing collaterals and benefit from exclusive bulk pricings when you get it from us whole sale.
Kindly contact our customer service for more info.
You should have received an invoice in the order confirmation email that we sent you as soon as your order has been processed successfully. Or,
Go to [My Account] > [Orders] and select [Invoice] button to download your Invoice.
You may make payment via 4 methods as follows:
1. Credit Card Payment
- Select [Credit Card/Online Banking] at the checkout page, system will redirect you to the payment page and select [Credit Card] as your payment method, there are 3 credit card options available: Visa, Mastercard and Union Pay
2. Online Banking (FPX)
- Select [Credit Card / Online Banking] at the checkout page, system will redirect you to the payment page and select [Online Banking] as your payment method, there are 2 online banking options available: FPX (for all local banks) and Hong Leong Connect (Scan and Pay) which available for Hong Leong Bank users only.
- Select [Credit Card / Online Banking] at the checkout page, system will redirect you to the payment page and select [EWallet] as your payment method, there are 3 eWallet options available: BOOST pay, kindle pay and vCash.
4. Online Transfer / Atm / Counter Bank In (Prepaid option)
- You may also make pre-payment to us by manually bank in to us. Send us the bank in slip after you have perform the transactions. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details as follows:
- Attachment of the bank in slip
- Your Login Email Id
- Contact Number
After to have perform this step, we will update the prepaid credit amount into your WDCPrint.com account which can be used to make purchases in the our webstore.